SeaPort Manatee has been awarded a federal grant of nearly $12 million to advance a 16.56-acre expansion of container yard facilities at the thriving Florida Gulf Coast trade gateway
SeaPort Manatee’s annual impact surges past $5.1 billion
With an annual economic impact surpassing $5.1 billion, SeaPort Manatee serves as a ships-to-shelves gateway for Southwest and Central Florida while offering more than 5,000 acres of on-port and adjoining properties for future growth.
- Van Ostenbridge elected Manatee County Port Authority chairmanManatee County Commissioner Kevin Van Ostenbridge has been elected chairman of the Manatee County Port Authority.
- SeaPort Manatee Inks Long-Term Agreement with Orange Juice Importer Citrosuco, Boosting Regional Jobs and Economic ImpactSeaPort Manatee has signed a five-year agreement with Citrosuco North America Inc., a global importer of natural citrus juices. This partnership will not only create numerous job opportunities but also generate a substantial economic impact for the region.
- SeaPort Manatee sustains record-level cargo activity in fiscal 2023SeaPort Manatee cargo activity in the just-ended fiscal year remained strong, sustaining levels at or near record volumes posted in fiscal 2022.
SeaPort Manatee is one of Florida’s largest and fastest growing ports, handling a variety of cargos.
- Mobile harbor cranes equipped with clam-buckets and grabs
- 40 feet deep water draft
- Mobile harbor cranes with a lift capacity of 120 tons each, 165 tons combined
- Four container spreaders
- Fast efficient truck turn times
- Closest US port to the Panama Canal
- Four mobile harbor cranes, highest tandem lift capacity of any Florida port
Travel Lanes Map
Map description / instructions here